Annie and I are your professional friends in Bangkok and we will share our secrets for a successful procedure with you by introducing you to our favourite surgeons.
“Back in 2012 after living in Thailand for a few years a lot of people we met on our travels suggested that we start a business helping people find safe and affordable cosmetic surgery in Thailand. They remarked on their own experience of ‘not knowing where to start or who to trust’. We didn’t know much back then apart from the experience of Annie and her friends.
But after a lot of research we decided to start our business and help friends and new friends in getting the best cosmetic surgery procedures available in Thailand. That was several years ago and since then we are delighted to have helped lots of people on their adventures here in Thailand.” – David Bonnie (CEO of MCOST)
We will arrange hotel accommodation on your behalf and stay with you while you recover from the surgery. It can be lonely waiting to feel better all alone and you will find it difficult to feed yourself at first or take care of the basic things like shopping etc.
There are so many things that you will not even think about prior to arrival such as acquiring a sim card so that you can keep in touch with people at home.
The service we offer is highly personal.
The advantages of having your surgery with us in Bangkok.
- We are your eyes and ears on the ground in Thailand
- We have experience of cosmetic surgery practices in Thailand
- We can speak Thai and English. Thai interpreters will never ask the kind of questions that westerners take for granted, such as, ‘Why is the wound still bleeding, when you said it should have stopped by now?’ or ‘Why are there extra charges when the price for a pre-med is supposed to be all inclusive?’ Thai cultural norms prohibit any potentially confrontational questions being asked especially to a high-status person like a doctor. I, however, have no problem asking such questions politely but firmly.
- Annie understands English and can translate from English to Thai and vice-versa.
- We can secure accommodation, transport and even entertainment ensuring you are not charged ‘tourist prices’.
- We can welcome you, take care of you and make sure that as well as having your surgery, you have a fun vacation in Thailand and meet some new friends; us!
- We can give advice and even accompany you to purchase or try make-up, clothes or even get your nails done.
- We can put you on the inside track for all activities during your stay in Thailand
Get in touch today and let us help you enjoy each step of the process.