Most Thai Doctors are very proficient in a range of surgeries but unlike many Travel & Surgery organisations, we take our knowledge of our surgeons seriously. You will always have your surgery performed by the surgeon you meet at the consultation. Here are some of our favourite surgeons. We like them because they are great communicators, have great good sense, will challenge your ideas if they are not what is best for you but are excellent surgeons whose work we have experienced with lots of happy clients.
Dr.Vitusinee U-dee, MD
Dr U-dee is very approachable and communicative as well as possessing great skills of analysis and common sense. She is a great listener and can help you achieve your cosmetic surgery aims.
• Doctor of Medicine Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand – 1997-2003
• Member of the Medical Council of Thailand
• Member of the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
• Plastic Surgery, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand – 2006-2011
• International Visiting Scholar ASAN Medical Center, Seoul, Korea – Dec 2010
• Observership Microsurgery and Craniofacial Surgery Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan – Feb 2011
• General Practice, Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand – 2003-2004
• Intern General Surgery, Department of Surgery, Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand – 2004-2006
• Attending Staff, Plastic Surgery Department of Surgery, Ratchaburi Hospital, Ratchaburi, Thailand – 2011-2012
• Plastic Surgeon, Naravee Aesthetic Clinic, Bangkok, Thailand – 2012-2013
• 3rd Place in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency paper presentation
• International Symposium of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery & Dermatology, Bangkok – April 2011
• The 8th Asia-Pacific Burns Congress & The 3rd Congress of the Asian Wound Healing Association, Bangkok, Thailand – Sept 2011
• Seoul Rhinoplasty Forum, Seoul, Korea – June 2012
• TBL to ABC: A Team-Based Learning Approach to Acute Burn Care, Singapore – June 2012
• 4th Congress of the World Union of Wound Healing Societies, Yokohama, Japan – Sept 2012
• FATS (Forum of Adipose Tissue & Stem Cell), Bangkok, Thailand – March 2013
• “Evaluation of Wound Healing Activity of Lawsonia Inermis Linn GPO Preparation
in Rat Model”
• Cosmetic Surgery: body contouring, liposuction, breast surgery
• Fat transfer, stem cell
• Burn and wound care
• Head and neck reconstruction
Professor Somyos Kunachak was trained in Ramathibodi Hospital Mahidol University School of Medicine as well as several academic bodies in Europe and America. He has been practising plastic surgery in Thailand for more than 25 years and was running a private practice alongside his career as a full-time educator for more than 20years.
The professor is very experienced and deserving of the greatest respect. Although he was an early pioneer of plastic surgery in Thailand he is constantly innovating new ideas such as the focus on the importance of hormonal balance in well being and youthful appearance and vitality. The professor is a great listener and has an eye for detail. For the perfect facial surgery, there is no better surgeon.
During this period, Prof. Kunachak has a great experience not just in the field of Plastic Surgery, but also in Anti-Aging Medicine, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Chinese Acupuncture, Laser Medicine and Surgery, Minimal Invasive Surgery and while doing so, authored and published more than 30 scientific and medical researches.
Prof. Kunachak holds a consultancy position in Chulalongkorn University for the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- DTM & H
- Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board Certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Fellow American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Charter Member North American Academy of Aesthetic & Restorative Surgery
- International Delegate of World Society of Antiaging Medicine
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapist
Dr Sutin is an English-speaking board certified plastic surgeon, earned his degree in doctor of medicine at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand in 1991.
Dr Sutin is a very sympathetic surgeon and an excellent communicator. A perfect partner with whom to transform your appearance.
An active member of Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand, Dr Sutin Khobunsongserm specializes in cosmetic surgical procedures including rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty with ear cartilage, upper blepharoplasty, lip reduction, otoplasty, dimple creation, laser liposuction, breast lift, tummy tuck, and chin augmentation.
Dr Sutin with his in-depth knowledge, more than two decades of solid experience, and unparalleled expertise is licensed to provide comprehensive cosmetic treatments and up-to-date dermatological services to both local and international patients.