How Much does Breast Enlargement Cost in Thailand?

How Much does Breast Enlargement Cost in Thailand?

Annie and David of Sky TV Ladyboys fame offer a completely free Cosmetic Surgery Hosting service. We will be your researchers, ‘eyes on the ground’, people in the ‘know’, here in Bangkok when you decide to embark on your cosmetic surgery adventure in Thailand.

ladyboys, davidbonnie, cheap cosmetic surgery that's safe in Thailand

We can:

•Save you hundreds if not thousands of pounds, dollars, baht

•Help you make choices about your cosmetic surgery including hospitals, surgeons and procedure or implant type

•Be your professional friends, hosts and guides in beautiful Bangkok and beyond

•Guide you in all aspects of your stay in Thailand not only your surgery but travel, accommodation and amenities

How much does our service cost?

You will be surprised when we tell you that our support is completely free.

Whatever choices we help you to make about your cosmetic surgery, however much we help with making appointments, talking to surgeons, translating and even meeting you at the airport our service remains completely free. That’s because the hospitals pay us and you pay exactly the same fee for your treatment whichever hospital you choose.

Annie and I recommend certain hospitals because we like the hygiene, the surgeon’s reputation, the attitude of the nursing staff, the value for money offered etc but if you would like us to help make arrangements at another hospital or clinic, provided we think they offer similar services, particularly in terms of patient care, we will work on your behalf in exactly the same way.

Why use our service? You can make all the plans yourself in advance and some people do. The reason we offer the service we do is that we know that people are at their most vulnerable when (a) traveling to an alien culture and (b) undergoing surgical procedures because when we are in pain in a hot country where we don’t speak the language we absolutely need things to go right for us! That’s what we do, at no cost to you!

How much will it cost?

Here are some typical prices for breast enlargement/augmentation in some of the better hospitals in Bangkok

All the prices are in Thai baht which currently converts like this: 1000,000 Thai baht = £18.00/Aus 33.00/$31.00/Euro 23.00

Compare prices here in beautiful Thailand with those in the the UK,USA & Australia.

It’s likely that about £2,500 would finance your surgery and plane ticket to and from Bangkok!

The prices here are charged by the hospital and not individual surgeons and the price includes a one night stay.

Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok

Less than 400 ml=95,000

400-525 ml=110,000

550-800 ml=135,000

1,000 ml=250,000

US Brand (Massage not needed after)

Less than 400 ml=110,000

400-525 ml=120,000

Saline-filled implants=96,000

Teardrop Implants=(McGhan Style 410)160,000

US Brand (Anatomical shape) Less than 400 ml=160,000

More than 400 ml=170,000

Bumrungrad International Hospital

smooth implants (standard silicone) 152,200

textured implants (gummy bear)163,600

St.Louis Hospital, Bangkok

smooth implants (standard silicone) 134,000

textured implants 134,000

Prices quoted are for the incision under the armpit (this is standard in Thailand as the scar is invisible) but both of these hospitals offer breast enlargement by incision under the breast for 8,000 baht and 15,000 less respectively than shown here.

All of these hospitals offer a first-class service with beautiful rooms and state of the art facilities however the following hospitals rated the highest for us in terms of overall ease of making arrangements, customer service, hygiene, surgeon’s reputation and value for money.

Phya Thai 2 Hospital Cosmetic Centre (Recommended) ****

Silicone implants < 400cc=104,000

Teardrop shape Silicone < 400cc=135,000

Silicone 400cc – 600cc=116,000

Teardrop shape Silicone 400cc – 600cc=155,000

Preecha Aesthetic Institute (Recommended) *****

ladyboys, davidbonnie, cheap cosmetic surgery that's safe in Thailand

Pricing Preecha Aesthetic 2014

The prices shown here at all hospitals are for illustrative purposes and are, of course, subject to change.

We will send a precise costing for procedures when you inquire, don’t worry.

Contact us today. We are here to help!

43 Comments

1. Hello. Im ariel from philippines. Im looking for gummy bear implants (textured implants) ,
    Can you please tell me who had the cheapest
    Offer of this kind of implant? Or any hospital will have their promo or discounted prices in the date i said? Im planning
    To have my surgery in thailand this coming
    Last week of may or first week of june 2015. Thank you so much. Looking forward for the reply 🙂

• Hi Ariel,
      There are cheap clinics that offer breast implant surgery but none of them offer the ‘gummy bear’ type.
      I would not recommend those cheaper clinics to you either. In my opinion they are simply not safe especially if you have a problem.
      For gummy bear implants I suggest two places that I am confident to recommend and the price will range from between 3000 to 4000 US dollars
      If you would like me to find the best price for you and take care of you when you travel email Annie and I at davidbonnies@gmail.com and we can help you make appointments and also with your travel. Just send a quick email Ariel.

2. Hi there. I came across your website looking into hospitals for breast augmentation in thialand. It looks as though you guys have a lot of insight to offer which could be extremely helpful to me as I have never been overseas before and my first trip will be for a surgery. I would like to speak with you guys more privately so feel free to contact me via email at tristamoan@live.ca. Thanks for your time 🙂

• Hi Trista,

Just sent you an email!

Annie x

3. HI THERE .. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE PRICES FOR BREAST IMPLANTS… THE CHEAPEST IF POSSIBLE… AND IM FROM MALAYSIA. I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF MY FRIENDS DOING IT AT HATYAI SOMEWHERE… I THINK THE DOCTORS NAME ARE ALSO CALLED DR.NARA OR DR.KULDECH… CAN U EXPLAIN MORE?

• Hi Kris,
      I used to believe that the cheapest was good enough. But after a lot of research I no longer believe this. Hat Yai is a border town with a pretty poor reputation for some nasty business. While it may seem a good idea, consider that you are having major surgery which involves you being fully sedated. that alone can be dangerous. I feel I cannot recommend anywhere like that to my clients. I don’t want blood on my hands which is why I recommend only places in Bangkok where I have actually visited and seen the standards of medicine practiced there. The lowest price I can arrange is about 95-100,000 baht. Let me know if you would like further help.

4. Hey there…
    I really wanna know,which hospital in bangkok,have the best specialty n the most reliable for the gummy bear breast implants? Tqvm “)

• Hi Sophia,

In our opinion, Yoskarn Clinic and Professor Kunachack are the most reliable, professional and offer the best all round service and expertise. PAI clinic are also very reliable and professional. Use the contact form here if you would like me to arrange a free consultation for you.

• Hi Prem,

Please send me a few details and I will get the information to you.
      What part of the body?
      Your gender and age?
      send to dt.englishasia@gmail.com

Regards
      David

5. hi,how much that it costs when converted in phillippine currency?the breast implants thnks..

• Hi, use a currency converter online to give up to date rates!

6. I’m looking at travelling from the uk for breast enlargement. Looking for help with price, recommended duration of stay in Thailand. Is it safe to long haul flight home? Also any additional costs that come with the surgery

Many thanks

• Hi Nikki,

There are lots of clinics that offer breast enlargement surgery in Thailand. Some are good and many are not.
      Fortunately, even the very best in Thailand offer a service of care, professionalism and value that surpass what is available in the west. The price will be between £3,000 and £3,400 depending on the implant you choose. The price quoted after initial consultation will be inclusive of everything including hospital room for your overnight stay.

A schedule could look like this. Arrival day 1, Free consultation day 2, Surgery day 2 or 3, recovery for 1 week and final consultation and farewell. You will be stiff and sore for the first 2 or 3 days during which time we will relocate you from the clinic to a hotel close by and take care of you until you are up and around again. Flights home after this period are perfectly safe. When are you planning to travel Nikki?

email us at mycosthailand@gmail.com and or give us a call at +66 861042188 for more info and advice and we will be pleased to help you!

7. Hi,l read your posts about breast augmentation here in thailand.l read about Naravee Clinic’s service.is it a good one?
    Can you recommend other clinics that you think may help me.cheaper but good one too.l also like to know if there are hospitals that offer installment payment for b.a. Surgery….
    Thanks and have a great day ahead.

• Hi Nally,

Most hospitals are to international standard here but the surgeon you choose is perhaps more important. Of course one has to find the happy medium between what one would like to pay and the costs of a particular surgeon. We have never worked with Naravee but do work with a range of other surgeons.

Some companies that offer plastic surgery have payment plans but I don’t know about hospitals. Probably better to get a bank loan?

We work by sending your requirements to several clinics/surgeons and asking for advice and an estimate of cost. When we find what is best for you we make a plan and set dates for free consultations with the surgeon or surgeons.

The prices go from about 80,000 ($2400.00) baht to 160,000($4800.00) baht depending on your requirements.

Cheapest is not always the best especially with something like cosmetic surgery and the more you can afford the better, quicker service and aesthetic result.

Let me know what you want and need by emailing mycosthailand@gmail.com

Also, think about what your ideal result will look like and find a picture. This can help the surgeon understand what you want.

Regards

8. Hi,

I’m planning to have breast implants in Bangkok (as you recommend) but I’m on a tight budget (2,500 USD). Will this work?

More power!

Erika.

9. Hi, can you contact me with the price of having breasts implants for a male.

10. What is your opinion on Samui island in Thailand. We are looking at hospitals to get some plastic surgery done while on a trip out there in November.

Also what is best way to go about making arrangements for a consultation.

Please email I have more questions.
    Motto2214@gmail.com

• Replied to your email address Melissa.

11. Hi…Im Maria from Malaysia. I like to know breast enlargement using soya. Do u know any clinic do that treatment?

• Hi Maria, This is what I know. Following clinical trials, the Trilucent (soya) breast implant was marketed by LipoMatrix. An estimated 5,000 women received them.

Lipomatrix was required to report any adverse reactions regarding these implants to the Medicines and Healthcare Product Regulatory Agency (formerly Medical Device Agency), the British equivalent of the FDA in the United States. LipoMatrix, as well as the MDA, both received reports of problems associated with these implants, mostly concerning unilateral breast swelling and inflammation. MRI’s of affected patients revealed shell rupture, and fluid-fluid levels inside the implant, indicating water absorption into the implants. Explanted devices revealed extensive ‘bleeding’ of the triglyceride filler through the intact shell, breakdown of the shell, and absorbed serum proteins inside the implant, causing an osmotic effect for body water to be absorbed, which led to rupture of the shell.

Some of the adverse reactions (i.e. inflammation and swelling), however, subsided when the implant was removed, and there was no evidence that they caused long-term health problems. Still, the U.K. Department of Health recommended that the implants no longer be used. In 1999, after much controversy, LipoMatrix voluntarily recalled the implants.

At this time, no new clinical studies are planned for the Trilucent breast implant.

12. Hi,
    I am travelling to Bangkok on Sept 5th and I will be in Thailand till mid November during that time I am planning on have breast augmentation. When should I plan to have the surgery booked for as I would like to have a few follow-ups? Also, I have two consultations booked so far but I am interested in meeting at least four surgeons can you recommend anyone that is certified by the board of plastic surgery and specializes in this area. You can email me at cniziol@gmail.com Thanks

13. Hye can i know which clinik in hatyai..have service for remove or operation to move out lip filler and..dimple creation..
    0123334970 lissa

14. Hi David,my name is Brenda I am coming to Thailand next week for my breast augmentation, I need to decide asap about a few things! can we chat privately, I included my email address below!
    Thanks

15. Pratunam Polyclinic, thoughts?

Cheers,

Jay

• Hi Jay,

Lots of Thais go there because it’s cheap. Forget professionalism, hygiene, nursing care . . . it’s not somewhere I could recommend.
      Email me at dt.englishasia@gmail.com and I will give you a better idea and a suggestion or two.

Regards

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

16. Hello

I am planning to have a 10 days holiday in bangkok early next year since its my first time in bangkok,I have no any knowledge on where to go, what hospitals or clinics are safe for the procedure. my purpose is to have a breast implants,

Now anyone can advise me for the breast implants surgery? . What is the best implants to have? something more soft and real? which one is much safer? Siline, Silicone? etc? which Hospital/ Clinic is the best to go for surgery. What would be the cost? ( hopefully not too expensive)and is it safe? anyone help please?

Hirsh

17. Hi

Please help me pick the right hospital and surgeon for my breast augmentation. My name is Emily and I have a ticket to Bangkok from Jan 18, 2017 to feb 1, 2017. I already have 450cc silicone implants but the left side has capsular contracture. I would like to get textured tear drop implants.

18. Hi there,

I would like to know is there any doctor or clinic in Bangkok do hip enlargement and can I know the price of it. as I actually planning to have a holiday at Bangkok this end march an im there for 7 days, as I keep on trying to find one I couldn’t find any.. I would like to know if you know any in Bangkok area that is doing it. I don’t want a hip implant but a hip fillers?

Thank you for taking the time to read and help me out.

19. Hi just want to inquire how much is the us brand breast in plant in thailand? Im planning to have it this comming march please can u send me price list and how can i contact them

• Hi Bella,I sent you an email

regards

20. Hi Sir David Bonnie,
    I am Ashee Sierra and a famous ladyboy in Sri Lanka. I am planning to visit Thailand for boobs surgery and a face feminization surgery along with a butt lift too. I really need someone whom I can trust as I am travelling alone. Could you please be kind enough to advice me the cost, procedures and how many days will I need to stay in Hospital and about the post-op after coming to my country back.
    I will really be thankful if you could guide and help me on this by sending me an email as I need the exact information. Thank u so much for your time in assisting Transgenders like us. God bless u and yr family sir.
    Rgds,
    Ashee

21. Hi David,

My wife and i are interested in talking with you further about having a Breast enlargement for my wife as well as enjoying a great holiday.

both of us have never been overseas before and have been thinking of this idea for quite some time.

Could i please ask for you to send us some information regarding both of us to stay for around 7-10 including the breast enhancement for my wife.

Kind regards